Van e gli altri in Utrecht

« Older   Newer »
laura3000
view post Posted on 17/1/2011, 17:24 by: laura3000

No erano una coppia reale. Leggete cosa ha letto uno degli organizers :

One word... EPIC

Group:Members
Member#8,996
I really have to share the story about the proposal because I'm just so excited about it. The guy who wanted to propose (Alberto) wrote on our fan page Friday night that he wanted to do something special for his boyfriend during the event but didn't know how. So I wrote back to him and said I could maybe help him out. So yesterday morning I told the producers about the proposal and they were really excited. Especially because it was the evening show and it would be a great ending to a great day. So the whole crew was game and I talked to Peter van der Vorst (the host) about the plan and he was really excited as well and was like "I'll find a way to let them be the last 2 on the stage". So they were put last in the line of couples during the quiz, and then Alberto got the mic and proposed. Everybody in the audience went crazy and the actor's reactions are priceless, it's so great that nobody told them about anything because it made it so much more special!
I literally cried during that moment because it was my little secret evening show project and I was soo happy that it all worked out. We talked about it with Van a little bit later and he said that the actors liked it a lot but they were afraid that Michaλl (the boyfriend) was going to say "no", lol. Luckily that didn't happen

36 replies since 16/1/2011, 14:17   293 views