THE REVIVAL

« Older   Newer »
gabryland
view post Posted on 10/3/2015, 18:09 by: gabryland

Update direttamente da Jake

TinyPic ogni tanto si mangia le foto e ne restituisce altre improbabili (vedi Violetta)
Onde evitare quello che θ successo col messaggio precedente, riporto l'update di Jake anche sottoforma di testo !

The Camisade Theatre Company
UPDATE ON THE REVIVAL from Jake Silbermann:

Hello Hello,
I wanted to write to you to let you know what stage of pre production "The Revival" is currently in. I am not one to write without specific news and unfortunately there has been little worthy of reporting to you since we received your support. But you deserve an update.
Let me begin by thanking you for your support.
In 2013 we began the campaign to raise money for the production of the feature length film "The Revival" based on the play by Samuel Brett Williams of same name. With your help we raised over 28k. The plan was to combine it with cash we already had and the funds of another producer to make the film as soon as possible.
Unfortunately the other producer had to drop out. It happens, part of the business. We replaced them with another producer under the agreement that we make casting changes. Compromises are one of the staples of making a film, another part of the business. We agreed and began the casting process. We approached several excellent and well know actors who committed to the production. Then we began coordinating their dense schedules.
After the decision that we would require a greater budget, we brought an additional producer and so another producer came on board. And then another dropped out for personal reasons. An actor dropped out, another one came on board.
Filmmaking can be, and often is a slow, tedious, frustrating process. It can take years. But, if you don't cut corners and don't compromise the ideals of the story behind it all, you can finish with a film that you can be proud of.
"The Revival" will be made and you contribution to it will not be forgotten or taken for granted. You gave to this project because you believed in it. or at the very least believed in our passion. Well our passion has not waned.
We do not have a timetable on when we will begin production of "The Revival" as we are in a holding pattern waiting for certain actors schedules to free up. In the meantime We are pursuing other projects that will lend greater esteem to the Camisade company. We will be making some exciting announcements very soon.
Thank you for your continued support. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts and concerns.
Sincerely,
Jake Silbermann

26 replies since 19/2/2013, 18:42   156 views