« Older   Newer »
gabryland
view post Posted on 10/6/2015, 17:42

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10...&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10...&type=1&theater

Van Hansis
18 ore fa ·
Stato di Van su FB

Hi Everybody! for the past couple of years, amid other work, I have been busy creating a new webseries called Ms. Guidance. It is a dark comedy about Jenny Bump, a struggling actress who, after a nervous breakdown on the New York stage returns to Loch Hill, the performing arts boarding school she attended in her youth, to act as an interim guidance counselor. Exciting things are happening for Ms. Guidance very shortly, and I would love to invite you to like our Facebook page below. I am really proud of this series. Im really proud to have created something that even if I had nothing to do with it, would still love. Please 'like', please share.
www.facebook.com/Ms.GuidanceTheSeries?fref=ts

gabryland
view post Posted on 10/6/2015, 23:21

Van su FB

Hello Friends, As many of you know I have been creating a new web series called Ms. Guidance, with the amazingly talented playwright James Ryan Caldwell. A dark comedy about Jenny Bump, a struggling actress who, after a nervous breakdown on the New York stage, returns to the performing arts boarding school she attended in her youth to act as a guidance counselor. We shot three episodes already and have just launched a kickstarter to fund the next three for a six episode season. I love the show we have - I see it as Strangers With Candy meets Checkhov - and would love for you all to take a look at our page to see a first glimpse of the series, donate if you can, or spread the word if you can't. My page is filled with artists and those who love them and my show is about artists and those who love them. Please take a look! Much love - V

Il link della campagna su kickstarterwww.kickstarter.com/projects/1232809796/ms-guidance

Alcune screencaps dal video

https://instagram.com/p/3wz7MbSkQQ/?taken-by=van.hansis

gabryland
view post Posted on 24/6/2015, 22:42

A little bit about Walker:

WALKER PATE was born William Crane Pate in Saluda, North Carolina to Lola (MacArthur), a ballerina and teacher, and Donald Parker Pate, a veterinarian and author. His first grade teacher gave him the nickname “Walker” when he was seven years old.

Walker attended the prestigious Loch Hill Boarding School for the Arts in high school. It was at Loch Hill where he was found by a talent scout who had him audition for the role of Darren, the precocious neighbor of the Patterson Family in the long-running sit-com “Part of the Family.” Walker starred in the series for the next ten years, until a much publicized salary negotiation went sour and resulted in him leaving the show. The writers of “Part of the Family” killed Walker’s character off in a memorably violent camping accident.

Since “Part of the Family," Walker has gone on to star in several made for TV movies, including "Mama’s Boy"(2009), "Love in the Locker Room"(2010), and "Hunk for Hire"(2010). More recently, he has starred in several foreign films, including "Trial by Curry"(India - 2013) and a remake of "Hunk for Hire"(India - 2014). His next project is the indie feature "Substitute Prostitute"(2016)

69 replies since 28/2/2014, 00:27   434 views