view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 10:46

ah...

~ LaPaT
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 10:50

Già.

Edited by ~ LaPaT - 17/9/2010, 11:50

gabryland
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 10:51

Giusto x agiungere 1 commento, metto le parole d Andy...
E' tutto vero e c mankerebbe altro...ma intanto sullo skermo abbiamo avuto meno d niente !!

Well, this is the final day of scenes for Luke and Noah together. Luke will be on tomorrow, though for the last episode. I want to personally thank all of the people who put up with my rants. I wish I could have stopped uploading 10 months ago when Noah first lost his sight. Ever since Thanksgiving, it's been a nightmare to tune in to the story, much less upload it. I'm finally done being angry about it and I've decided to look at the bigger picture. Van and Jake's wonderful portrayal of these characters will always hold a special place in my heart. For those who have been just as bitter and angry as I have been over the last several months, you have my support. But it's important to remember that whenever you think back about Luke and Noah, don't concentrate on the final chapter. Don't think about the awful screen time, the disrespect the writers showed to Jake and the Noah character and especially don't think about how their relationship was sacrificed in order to pimp the Reid character. Instead, focus on the wonderful feeling they gave you any time you saw them on screen. Remember what a treat it was to watch their love grow. And remember that Luke and Noah touched people's lives all over the world - giving people the courage to come out to their loved ones, to be happy with themselves and give them hope for the future. Their impact will never be forgotten. Thank you, Van. Thank you, Jake. You took awful material and somehow made it into magic whenever you were on screen. I wish you both much love and success as you go on with your careers. God Bless!

Noah4Ever
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 11:59

Visto laura? Come ci aspettavamo la parte di Andy è un pò più piccola... Cmq il commento scritto da andy sul video è straordinario!!!

~ LaPaT
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 12:14

Si infatti senza tutte quelle siglettine dementi è normale che sia più piccola... purtroppo però non ci sono parti extra come speravo! XD Uffaaaaaa

gabryland
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 12:42

CITAZIONE (~ LaPaT @ 17/9/2010, 13:14)
purtroppo però non ci sono parti extra come speravo! XD

Ancora a sperare ?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sei unica !! XD

~ LaPaT
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 12:59

Non demordo mai!!

gabryland
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 13:00

BRAVA !! XD
E nn farlo nemmeno adesso...c hanno lasciati d shit, ma tanto lo sappiamo ke Luke nn resiste molto, e ke poi sempre lì andrà XD

*inizia l'autoconvincimento time e ce la faròòòòòòòòòòòòò*

simonuke
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 13:47

E SE STASERA CI FOSSE L'ULTIMA NOVITA'???????

dile90
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 13:59

MAGARIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
ma ormai non mi illudo più!!! tanto è tutto finito!!!!!!

~ LaPaT
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 14:00

L'unica cosa in cui possiamo sperare mi sa è in un'invasione di set da parte di Jake LoL tipo stadio (preferibilmente nudo!! *ç*) con la security che se lo porta via poi ovviamente! XD

simonuke
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 14:07

whuaaaaaaaaaa La magari!!!!!!!!
io invece avevo pensato cosi ...eliminata la scena dello stetoscopio Luke incontra Lucinda ke gli dice di guardare avanti di vivere la vita cn ki puo renderlo felice....visto ke era stato prp lui a dire ke la vita è troppo corta x recriminare il passato.
poi incontra Alison ke dice la stessa cosa.....e Luke PENSA!!
poi incontra Lily e Holden ke gli suggeriscono di voltare pagina ...cosi lui ha un improvvisa voglia di ricominciare e kiama Noah!!!
e qui ke noi nuke fans avremo il nostro riscatto!!!!!!!! vi piace??? ke dice suggerisco agli autori??

dile90
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 14:15

Questo sì ke sarebbe il finale perfetto ke ci meritiamo!!!!!!!!!
Sarebbe stupendo se facessero vedere la scena di Noah ke prende l'aereo e nel momento in cui sale, arriva Luke correndo ke gli dice ke si è reso conto di amarlo ancora e ke vuole partire con lui..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25 replies since 17/9/2010, 10:00   185 views