Parte 483, Fine.

« Older   Newer »
gabryland
view post Posted on 17/9/2010, 10:51 by: gabryland

Giusto x agiungere 1 commento, metto le parole d Andy...
E' tutto vero e c mankerebbe altro...ma intanto sullo skermo abbiamo avuto meno d niente !!

Well, this is the final day of scenes for Luke and Noah together. Luke will be on tomorrow, though for the last episode. I want to personally thank all of the people who put up with my rants. I wish I could have stopped uploading 10 months ago when Noah first lost his sight. Ever since Thanksgiving, it's been a nightmare to tune in to the story, much less upload it. I'm finally done being angry about it and I've decided to look at the bigger picture. Van and Jake's wonderful portrayal of these characters will always hold a special place in my heart. For those who have been just as bitter and angry as I have been over the last several months, you have my support. But it's important to remember that whenever you think back about Luke and Noah, don't concentrate on the final chapter. Don't think about the awful screen time, the disrespect the writers showed to Jake and the Noah character and especially don't think about how their relationship was sacrificed in order to pimp the Reid character. Instead, focus on the wonderful feeling they gave you any time you saw them on screen. Remember what a treat it was to watch their love grow. And remember that Luke and Noah touched people's lives all over the world - giving people the courage to come out to their loved ones, to be happy with themselves and give them hope for the future. Their impact will never be forgotten. Thank you, Van. Thank you, Jake. You took awful material and somehow made it into magic whenever you were on screen. I wish you both much love and success as you go on with your careers. God Bless!

25 replies since 17/9/2010, 10:00   185 views